Welcome To Our Blog

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN to view all POST

I started this Blog to educate myself about the Internet. I have found it both interesting and challenging.
The interesting part is how much is truly available to us on the internet. The challenging part is to improve both writing and creative capabilities on a daily basis.

More information is available at each post by clicking on the picture or words were indicated.

I hope you feel free to comment on items of interest and make suggestions to improve the content.


At the bottom of the Blog page click on the word older post to see previous post.

ESPN SPORTS is located at the bottom of the Blog.


--Cicero (55 BC)

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
--Cicero (55 BC)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

This weeks Airline crash puts the sign in this photo in perspective.

We tip people for bring us food at restaurants. Tip the doorman etc. Prior to doing some stunts I took this picture at one thousand feet heading east flying with my niece KMac over Martha's Vineyard. The plane was a very old Bi Plane with open cockpit. KMac and I up front and the pilot in back. We all had on old style leather helmets and wearing goggles. I did tip the pilot because he gave us a great tour of the Island with some thrilling spins, and lots of aerobatics. He was a professional and landed us safely back on earth. With this weeks crash in New York I know Professional Commercial Pilots don't expect at tip as we get off the plane, nor would they accept one if offered. The best thing we all can do at the end of our next flight is look him or her directly in the eye and say THANKS FOR A SAFE FLIGHT CAPTAIN. I do it every time I fly. Think of how disciplined and decisive captain Chesley B. "Sully" Sullenberger was with all that was going on in those three critical minutes.

No comments: